Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Good Life

So last night we went to my daughter and son in law's new home that they moved into during the snow, 1 week ago. Of course, all of us are sick with colds but it was Chanukah, festival of lights and chance for gifts and sharing time with those we love most: our children and grandchildren.

My Daughter's oldest daughter loved the bow on the gift most and proceeded to wear it through the night. My son's daughter was more interested in exploring and trying to get the two of them to take a picture was hysterical as you will see. Each doing their own thing. The baby was asleep and missed the festivities; the older kids more interested in toys and exploring then in picture taking.

But all in all, it was a great warm night on a very cold outside weather. Meet the stars of the evening that allow me to experience more joy then I ever thought possible:






No comments:

Post a Comment