Friday, July 3, 2009

Inspired by a former colleague

One of my former colleagues has also started a blog that I just found out about. It's really good and it has inspired me to do a better job of this blog.

Her site is very helpful, especially to those of us searching for a new tomorrow. The blog is at http://www.kcvzblog.blogspot.com. Go there and say hi.

Happy July 4th, independence day. Great meaning, great time to be with family and friends. I am awaiting my almost 3 month old grand daughter who will spend a couple hours with me today and tomorrow, my 15 month grand daughter will spend the night with me. It's spoil time. YEAH!

I am getting out the toys and may stop to get a few more...you can never have enough toys.

Very grey out today; more showers. But its all good. Celebrate life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness this weekend and stay safe.

2 comments: