Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Leeches

Leeches: a hanger on who seeks gain....definition by Webster. Leeches are my subject of choice today on my blog. Why? I am overdosing on info on Micheal Jackson and his family, children, money, wills, drugs, you name it.

The constant and overbearing media pontification that started before Micheal's body was cold, on his children, his money, his eccentricity and talent are more than I can stand. CNN was reported by Nielson to have gained over 50% in viewership since its coverage of Micheal Jackson's death. Enough is enough. Most of this news is none of anyone's business. Let the man die in peace.

Is there nothing else going on? what about health care reform? the economy? Iranian election and subsequent protests?

There, I feel better now....

1 comment:

  1. Well said. I have been railing in the same vein. But given the treatment given Anna Nicole Smith's death I doubt we will get out of this anytime soon. For each of us who have had enough of this crap there seems to be at least two others who can't get enough. I wish I could give them my share and be done with it.

    ReplyDelete