Sunday, August 16, 2009

Flight from reality, with reality...shows that is

Finally, Project Runway is coming back this week. May I just say: YEAH!!! I love that show. What's not to love? Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum, Michael Kors...I have been suffering from withdrawal. Aug. 20th yes!!

Top Chef Masters comes to a close this Wed. GREAT show. Great chefs can struggle with challenges also. Who knew? Then the regular Top Chefs returns after the Master final. YEAH! Love the show

Love Joan Rivers new show: How'd you get so rich? I have a new goal: come up with something so obvious I can make millions. Yep, that's the way to go.

America's Got Talent: Not the greatest but fun. No drama just real amateurs wanting to be successful. The American Dream.

These are my distractions. Still on RIF, still no job, unless I want to move and I don't. Love my kids and grandkids too much.

still.......maybe I could start a movement to be a guest judge on one or more of these shows??? Hmmm...now there's a job for me....more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment