Wednesday, May 20, 2009

No Boundaries: Worst Song Ever

The Idol finale may go down in history as having the worst Idol song ever in their history. What was Kara thinking? The pressure to create a song while being a judge must have been tough but this song is horrible.

I think both finalists did what they could with this song. Not sure Elmo could do a better job.

I had so much trouble getting through last night on phone lines. Only voted once. Today I read its too close to call. I also read about the so-called Christian vote. I thought we were past all that. I thought we reached the point where people were judged on their merits. Or is this just a media thing?

If Adam does not win, it will be more about a judges backlash. They were so pro Adam, right or wrong, that they generally made viewers feel why vote?

For me, right now, all I want is another good reality show: PROJECT RUNWAY where are you????

No comments:

Post a Comment