Sunday, September 6, 2009

Taking a break from hate mongers: conserv right wing-nuts and fox news(Lies)

Is there anyone else out there who sees that the Repbs, conservatives, bimbo limbaugh, fox news are having a field day organizing lies and media coverage not to be believed. In my lifetime, I can't believe at this stage of our country, we promote hatred and lies and make a President wanting to encourage school kids to stay in school be on the verge of a criminal act. Bush spoke to kids in school: where were this idiots then?

These are the people, in my opinion, who fought against civil rights, and who are really exceptional at taking people's fears and appealing to them. What's worse? The media coverage of this crap.  Here is an example of distortion :http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/09/01/kevin-mccullough-obama-implode/; beyond the article are the comments from people who obviously never went to school.

Am retreating to relishing Project Runway, Top Chef, and more. Where are the sane people? No complaints on how these hate mongers are trying to take over our country? that is the part that saddens me most. The voice of reason is no where to be found.

Obama inherited this mess. He is doing his best to clean it up. We should all be praying he succeeds because we will succeed if he does.

Whatever, no one listens but if YOUR job was taken, if YOUR health care was denied, if your child wanted to hear a president speak and was denied it, what would you do?

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe anyone would keep their kids out of school because the President of the United States in speaking. I would think the opposite reactions, I'd be proud to say I heard the President. I refuse to watch Fox news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you have been out here posting while I have been away. I am stunned and ashamed of my countrymen and women who exhibit such inappropriate disrespect to the President.

    I am a liberal democrat. Twice during President Bush's term I visited the White House. I personally thought that George W. Bush was an idiot. But I was never disrespectful, I was always awed by the power of the office, I was always proud to be an American when I was at the White House, when I saw President Bush and members of his staff.

    I believe in our country and in the government by the people and for the people.

    I wonder, do these people remember where George W. Bush was when 9-11 happened?

    Good Grief.

    Thank you for your posts and your commitment to honest truth.

    ReplyDelete